Owned and operated by Suzanne J. Sterling, Cultural Overtures is a Canadian based business with a mission to demystify cultural values, minimize the human and organizational causalities during change and enable others through training and skill development.
Three primary areas of focus are:
- cultural competency;
- organization and systems change;
- non-profit governance and operations.
The goal for training and skill development remains three fold:
- Individuals will increase their understanding of how culture impacts their daily lives, starting with each person’s own culture;
- Groups/teams will understand and be provided with tools to work more productively in cross-cultural settings;
- Organizations will have the capacity to increase their effectiveness, both internally and externally.